Layered Voice Analysis Technology
The LVA is a voice-based veracity determination tool which is non-intrusive unlike other veracity testing tools.
The system is designed by Nemesysco of which XTND are an Authorised Agent to utilize this technology.
It was invented in Israel in 1997, originally only for security purposes but today it is utilized in security
as well as public markets. The technology has advanced over the years and is currently on its 7th generation.
Did you know that there are 4 types of lies?
As XTND we are interested in the Defensive and Offensive ones.
What is LVA used for?
There are a wide variety of uses for this technology which we have utilized successfully for many happy clients. We utilize the LVA for:
- Risk Segmentation for Insurance Companies – determining if a claim is a high risk for further investigation.
- Pre-Employment Analysis – determining if a candidate does not have any hidden detail which can be costly and a possible concern for a business further down the line – questions are asked about issues you will not find in your standard employment checks.
- Integrity Screening of current staff – in this day and age there is great concern over what the staff are actually doing, this can be related to giving out company information, making unauthorized payments or even committing fraudulent activities.
- Incident Specific – this ranges from thefts of items to errors that have occurred. They are narrowed down in a pool of suspects for further investigation.
There is no specific industry where this technology cannot be utilized. We have serviced clients from the majority of industries from:
- Courier Services
Integrity Screening Project:
- List of all the individuals needed to be tested, Name and Surname (position in company)
- Either individual contact numbers for all individuals on the list or a landline number for an isolated private room where the conversation can take place.
- A designated area for the individuals where they can do the test in private.
- The duration of calls could be scheduled 15 minutes apart.
- Completion of the consent form – dependent on what will be done with the results – if disciplinary process will be followed for HR point of view.
- Schedule of when is the most appropriate time to contact the individuals as they are not to have phones on them while on duty.
- Contact person of who we can discuss calling of individuals and arranging a time.